Re: [TeXmacs] Page breaking, orphans and floating figures

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Page breaking, orphans and floating figures
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:18:04 +0200

Hello,

El Sábado, 24 de Marzo de 2007, Magnus Rohde escribió:
> I have a document with many, quite big floating figures. When the
> floating figures are big enough to fill an entire page, there always is
> a single line of the main text above them, thus making a typographical
> orphan. This is not really reader friendly.
>
> Is there any way this can be avoided?

I don't know. Have you played with the Breaking set up (Document -> page)?

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es

  • Re: [TeXmacs] Page breaking, orphans and floating figures, Javier Arantegui, 04/10/2007