Re: [TeXmacs] what software is used to export ps pdf files

  • From: "Javier Arantegui Jimenez" <address@hidden>
  • To: "Kamaraju S Kusumanchi" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] what software is used to export ps pdf files
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 18:50:39 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

On Mar, Mayo 22, 2007 18:29, Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:
> I have an old .tm document which used to get exported to pdf fine. Now
> when
> I am exporting the same .tm document info .pdf, the pages are somewhat
> shifted to left. There is left margin space in the pdf document. The
> document looks ok in ps. But when it gets exported to pdf, the left margin
> space is no longer there. I dont think the problem is with ps2pdf, but is
> more to do with the code in the .ps file that texmacs exports...
>
> any ideas? This is very urgent for me. So any suggestion is greatly
> appreciated.

Been there (Old document, used to look fin in Texmacs but not anymore).
Bad luck for you.

If the document looks good in ps, I'd used ps2pdf to create the pdf file
instead of doing it usign TeXmacs directly. Other programs, like kprinter,
can do the same but I think that they use ps2pdf internally.

The second solution I could think is that you could install an old version
of TeXmacs, the same version you used to create the document originally.

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es