Re: [TeXmacs] what software is used to export ps pdf files

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Kamaraju S Kusumanchi <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] what software is used to export ps pdf files
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 20:28:25 +0200

Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:

Can someone tell me what software is used by texmacs to export a .tm
document to .ps and .pdf files?

To create the .ps, the TeXmacs typesetter is used directly. From .ps to .pdf,
we use ps2pdf. Thus, if you obtain a correct .ps output and a .pdf with problems
in the left margin, the problem is clearly with ps2pdf (and perhaps with the
kind of .ps generated by TeXmacs, which would be understood in a strange
way by ps2pdf).

If you can solve the problem by means of using another version of ps2pdf,
or by changing some defaults in ps2pdf, OK. Otherwise, we would need
an simple example to solve the problem.

Best, Henri