Re: [TeXmacs] what software is used to export ps pdf files

  • From: Kamaraju S Kusumanchi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] what software is used to export ps pdf files
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 14:25:49 -0400

Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:

> I have an old .tm document which used to get exported to pdf fine. Now
> when I am exporting the same .tm document info .pdf, the pages are
> somewhat shifted to left. There is left margin space in the pdf document.
> The document looks ok in ps. But when it gets exported to pdf, the left
> margin space is no longer there. I dont think the problem is with ps2pdf,
> but is more to do with the code in the .ps file that texmacs exports...

Kind of answering my own question ...

I think, I figured out the problem here. The old document was written in
letter size. However, there was no indication of it in the .tm file. By
default texmacs is thinking that the paper size is A4. I have chosen the
paper size by doing Document -> Page -> Size -> Letter and saved the file.
This time, inside the .tm file the letter size is mentioned explicitly.
After this the exports to pdf are working nicely.

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/