Re: [TeXmacs] HOWTO: get multi-character math identifiers in the default math italic font?

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Jeremy Henty <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] HOWTO: get multi-character math identifiers in the default math italic font?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:46:29 +0200

Jeremy Henty wrote:

I suspect that will be necessary to interface TeXmacs to a full proof
system including calculus, logical quantifiers etc. rather than just
algebra. Has anyone already done this? The documentation only
mentions algebra systems.

Yes, we are doing this since 2 years now already. We should release
our system soon:
http://www.ags.uni-sb.de/plato/bin/view.pl

Another software of interest is:
http://www.ags.uni-sb.de/~cebrown/mizar-texmacs/mizar-texmacs-tutorial.html

This one you can download & run it.

Any other questions welcomed (but digging a little bit the list before asking stuff
about programming relating questions is better ;-).

Best, Henri