Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with pictures

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with pictures
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:24:22 +0200

Hello,

El Martes, 24 de Julio de 2007, Anderson Brasil escribió:
> When I add a picture to my document, its image loses a lot of their
> quality. Not only the document very ugly, but labels may become
> unreadable. It happens even when I am not using any kind of resizing
> command of the picture.
> What can be done? My documents need a lot of pictures.

Have you tried to print one of those images? Sometimes images look awful of
the screen but look fine once you print them.

Alternatively you could upload one or two images to a webserver and send the
URLs to the list. In that way we could try to reproduce your problem.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es