Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with pictures

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with pictures
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:45:18 +0200

El Jueves, 26 de Julio de 2007, Hannan, Gene escribió:
> Opening the .eps files in another application (I used GSview) shows them to
> be of poor quality before being inserted into the .tm document.

Yes, that seems to be the problem. The originals are low resolution bitmaps.
How did you create those figures? Maybe there is an option to create the
figures as FIG. In my reduced experience this is a format that works quite
well with TeXmacs.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es