Question on texmacs 1.0.6.9

  • From: Dieter Jurzitza <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Question on texmacs 1.0.6.9
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 13:21:55 +0200

Dear listmembers,
I am new to the list, so maybe this is the wrong place, but anyway. I
compiled
texmacs on suse linux just fine.
However, during operation I am observing
random crashes maily when operating the top panel / the menus. Even when
started from shell the main window suddenly disappears without leaving any
note, no "null pointer assignment", no "bus error" no whatsoever.

What kind of debug level should be activated best for such kind of debugging?
Any known relations to some core-tools that are being used / that are
neccessary for operating texmacs?

Secondly, is there a file /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults/TeXmacs (or
similar)
to configure default settings on a system wide basis like TeXmacs*geometry?

Thank you very much,
take care

Dieter Jurzitza

\
/\_/\ |
\ /- \_/

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)