Cygtexmacs on vista

  • From: Guillaume Andrieu <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Cygtexmacs on vista
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:28:18 +0100

Hello,

I have a new PC with Windows Vista on it. I was using cygtexmacs happily with no problem on another PC with XP SP2.
But it is impossible to make it work on Vista, even if I choose the XP SP2 compatibility mode, I have a error message.
The problem is that I do all my research with a windows statistic program, and it is impossible for me to install Ubuntu.
Could someone give me any solution ?

Thanks.