Re: [TeXmacs] WMI 2.1 (Christmas release) is here, http://matek.hu/info/matekhu21en.html

  • From: "Zoltán Kovács" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] WMI 2.1 (Christmas release) is here, http://matek.hu/info/matekhu21en.html
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 10:08:48 +0100

2007/12/19, Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>:
On Tue, Dec 18, 2007 at 07:33:17PM -0500, David E. Kephart wrote:
> Isn't this the equivalent of spam?

I agree that the TeXmacs mailing list is not really the appropriate
place to make publicity for other software, except if this other software
has a clear relation to TeXmacs.

OK, sorry for this type of announcement. I won't send such emails in the future to the list, but to Joris only.

In the case of WMI2, it seems that TeXmacs is (only?) used to
generate web-pages. Instead of sending us a publicity message,
it would have been more appropriate to post an email which
explains the role of TeXmacs in WMI2.

Currently TeXmacs is really used to generate web pages, however my plan is to extend its job for CAS connections for future releases.

All the best,
Zoltan