Re: [TeXmacs] Re: Loading dictionaries?

  • From: Thomas Reinhardt <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Re: Loading dictionaries?
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 05:00:11 -0400

Sure, Ubuntu 7.10- the Gutsy Gibbon. I am using the version of TeXmacs
that the package manager provided, 1.06.10. I've tried changing the
Language to Default, American and British ... no luck. If I run TeXmacs
from bash, and try to spell check a document, I get:

thomas@thomas-desktop:~$ TeXmacs] With linked TrueType support
TeXmacs] Launching 'aspell -a -d american'

I hope that you can use this information.

Thank you for your help.

TomR