Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs and version control (CVS or SVN)

  • From: Robert Eckelmann <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs and version control (CVS or SVN)
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 20:37:50 +0200
  • Face: 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

Hi,

while writing my thesis I used TeXmacs and subversion, with no problems.

I did not really felt the wish to use svn from within TeXmacs, as I
usually started it from shell. So i could checkuout and in before and
after using TeXmacs.

Greetings,
Rob

PS: I did not use any speacial options for .tm files in my svn-setup