Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs and version control (CVS or SVN)

  • From: Bas Spitters <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: "David G. Wonnacott" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs and version control (CVS or SVN)
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 21:04:01 +0200

Dear David,

I recently posted a similar question on the mailing list (03/03/08 14:23).

I am currently using texmacs+svn to write an article. So far it has worked
well for me, but we did not have to resolve any conflicts yet.

> 2) Export to LaTeX and use of other style files --- a few tests
> suggest that the "export to LaTeX" feature works quite well. How
> hard it is to then integrate one's work with the LaTeX ".sty" file,
> when one is communicating with a journal or conference that
> requires LaTeX source that conforms to their style?

I have been doing this for three years now without big problems.
For the first submission I always use export pdf in texmacs. Only for the
very
final version I export to latex and use the style file. This saves time.

Bas