Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs on hardy

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs on hardy
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 14:13:52 +0200

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 12:20:54AM +0200, Marc Lalaude-Labayle wrote:
> as a simple user, what's new with this version ?

A few bug fixes, but mainly an experimental Qt port (see the announcement on
freshmeat).
We hope to make the Qt port really stable during the next months, after which
it
will become the default. This will allow for a more native look and feel
on MacOS and Windows, and several user interface improvements afterwards.

> Le vendredi 17 octobre 2008 à 23:52 +0200, Andrea Gamba a écrit :
> > I tried writing the full path of the new binary in "Properties->Open
> > with" but
> > it doesn't work either. It is as if the system did not have the
> > informations
> > about the TEXMACS_PATH. What should I do?

Manually export the TEXMACS_PATH in your profile, if you think that
this is really the problem...

Best wishes, Joris