Re: Re: [TeXmacs] background jobs

  • From: "Alvaro Tejero Cantero" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Re: [TeXmacs] background jobs
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 09:35:11 +0200
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references:x-google-sender-auth; b=H6Kwh0f2QolloP/5aC3vZdrJUvDnhfNkup1mYyi/SOjCzS6qA+ArT4MNWg39vwGRpa IFFqyIGACaMLj55N16Zjr/Ycly0B88UjkQ0IEJJp76frswmmZO9kePXn9Hh5SAMGMykU QkdFPQkHF4O/12Kzd54GUbceVocbqx72+mCyw=

I don't see the need to create PDFs to see 'the results of work done
on one section'. This is LaTeX thinking. In TeXmacs, you just activate
'paper' mode (as opposed to papyrus), and/or make visible the
headers/footers within the margins. There's no need to compile
anything.