[TeXmacs] axiom interface

  • From: Andrea Gamba<address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] axiom interface
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 04:12:09 +0100 (CET)

I started testing the interface of texmacs 1.07 to several external programs
on
ubuntu hardy. Most of the interfaces work, but, apart from maple (already
discussed) I found that axiom is not recognized, it is not in the list of
available sessions (it can be called from the command line however).

If I try Session->Other and write 'axiom' I get 'plugin not declared'.

How can I debug this one? tm_axiom is a binary program, the only thing I can
do
is trying to launch it, the result is not particularly encouraging:

andrea@rama:~$ . /usr/libexec/TeXmacs/bin/tm_axiom
bash: ELF: command not found

(I got interested in axiom because apparently it has an easy way to treat the
algebra of differential operators).

Andrea

  • [TeXmacs] axiom interface, Andrea Gamba, 10/26/2008