Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs 1.0.7 is now packaged for debian

  • From: Andrea Gamba<address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs 1.0.7 is now packaged for debian
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:34:28 +0100 (CET)

Hi Raju,

I am trying to install texmacs from debian experimental, I have added

deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian experimental main contrib non-free

to my /etc/apt/sources.list

made:

apt-get update

and then:

andrea@flash:~$ sudo apt-get install -t experimental texmacs
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

texmacs: Depends: texmacs-common (= 1:1.0.6.14-1build1) but 1:1.0.7-1 is to
be installed
Recommends: imagemagick
E: Broken packages

as if there was no texmacs version 1.0.7, only texmacs-common 1.0.7.

What's wrong? may be I have to add some other line to sources.list?

Andrea