Re: [TeXmacs] problem

  • From: Martial Tarizzo <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] problem
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:34:29 +0100

I tried too, and it seems that PDF inclusion doesn't work well...

Workaround :
Instead of including PDF files, try EPS files. See archive attached.

You have to figure how to generate EPS files with your graphics editor.
Under Linux, you can use pdf2ps. Under Mac, I don't know ! (you can
certainly install it with fink)

Regards

MT

--