Re: [TeXmacs] problem

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] problem
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:03:30 +0100

Hi!

El Miércoles, 19 de Noviembre de 2008, Martial Tarizzo escribió:
> You have to figure how to generate EPS files with your graphics editor.
> Under Linux, you can use pdf2ps. Under Mac, I don't know ! (you can
> certainly install it with fink)

When I'm working with my Mac I use the automator workflow that I send
attached. To use it you need to have pdf2ps installed in your machine. If I'm
not wrong I did it installing the ghostscript package with Fink.

The workflow does exactly the same you would do using the Terminal but it's
easier to remember. Converting from PDF to EPS isn't anything I do
frequently.

Once the workflow is installed (unpack it, open it using Automator and save
it), right click (or apple + click) on the pdf file and go to More ->
Automator -> De PDF a EPS. The name of the workflow is in Spanish but you can
change it very easily to "From PDF to EPS" or something similar.

It's my first automator workflow and I'm sure that it can be improved a lot.
Any suggestion to improve it would be greatly appreciated.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es