Re: [TeXmacs] Cut and paste in KDE 4

  • From: Norbert Nemec <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Cut and paste in KDE 4
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 19:02:02 +0000

Cut and paste certainly is confusing. I spent a few minutes sorting through the current state of affairs, but I didn't get far.

For anyone who wants to look into it, a good starting point seems to be:

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/ClipboardsWiki

I think this is the behavior TeXmacs should aim at as well. Does the current code already try to implement this standard? In that case, it seems to be buggy in some details, but it is hard to sort through the strange behavior in various situations, interacting with various other clients...

Greetings,
Norbert