[TeXmacs] customize environments

  • From: marc lalaude <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] customize environments
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 22:39:20 +0200

Hi,

since my precedent post concerning customization of definitions,
theorems and so on, here is a new one with an example of an exrcises
doc found with internet that i find great to look at.

My questions :

1°) can one customize the numbering as it is done in the joint file ?

2°) How would you do to have the left lines and the grey box ?

For the point 1°) : if i use the book style, then i have to create a
chapter and then the exercises are numbered this way, but the chapter
is numbered with chpater 1 of course ...

For the point 2°) : I could use a table, and within a box for the grey
exercise, and a left border. What's yor solution ?

Thanx

MLL