[TeXmacs] 1- TeXgraph plugin 2- Automatically create maths figures in drawing mode

  • From: Corcelle <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] 1- TeXgraph plugin 2- Automatically create maths figures in drawing mode
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 22:32:57 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

1.
I just updated the TeXgraph plugin :
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/246467/texgraph.zip
There are only few modifications :
- little corrections
- re-added pdf help files entries in the menu
- no need anymore to preload texgraph-scripts.ts when loading the grapher
(this is automatically done)

2.
I would like to add a menu to automatically create geometrical (or technical)
figures in drawing mode. I read in the roadmap that the solution would be to
create a style file. My first attempts are in scheme to permit the
modification of the created figures but I can be wrong and perhaps it would
be more interesting to use .ts files.
If there is a better way to do it please let me know.

For example, when in drawing mode, the entry :
("Triangle" (graphics-set-mode "cline") (insert '(cline (point "0" "0")
(point "5" "0") (point "2" "3"))))
would give a triangle which could be modified afterward.
The interest would be to create a triangle/specific figure with labels and
marks to speed up geometrical constructions.
What do you think ?

Bests.

Emmanuël

  • [TeXmacs] 1- TeXgraph plugin 2- Automatically create maths figures in drawing mode, Corcelle, 05/13/2009