[TeXmacs] files used in a talk about texmacs in spanish

  • From: Pablo Angulo <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] files used in a talk about texmacs in spanish
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 12:50:16 +0200

Hello,
I gave a talk recently to teach TeXmacs in my department. I used a
texmacs file though to last an hour, and teach the main ideas and
tricks, leaving the details to the manual, to be learnt later.

It is in spanish, and you can find in my website:
http://www.uam.es/personal_pdi/ciencias/pangulo/adjuntos/texmacs.tm

You can copy, modify, distribute any way you want. It's intented use
is a one-hour course with a teacher using a projector. For learning on
your own, both the manual, and the manual:

http://glud.udistrital.edu.co/glud_old/clog/doc/texmacs/texmacs.pdf

by students of the Universidad Distrital Francisco José de Caldas, are
better suited.

Regards