Re: [TeXmacs] files used in a talk about texmacs in spanish

  • From: Pablo Angulo <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] files used in a talk about texmacs in spanish
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 22:18:21 +0200

Hello, Joris:
I've corrected the problems with my file: I used pixels (px) instead of
points (pt), so it looked good on my screen. The link is the same.
I have no relation with the people who wrote the second document I
mention. I just found it on their website and found it appropiate for
self-study but not for a one-hour workshop. Should I try to contact them
and ask them if they want to release the texmacs source file?
Regards!