[TeXmacs] Problem with alpha style biblography and many authors

  • From: "David G. Wonnacott" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden, address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Problem with alpha style biblography and many authors
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 12:10:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Hc-host: Message scanned by SMTP2, Networking & Systems, Haverford College, Haverford, PA 19041 [v011]
  • Hc-mailscanner: Found to be clean

I seem to have bibliography problems when I cite papers with many
authors using bibiography style ``alpha''. Details are given, and
illustrated, in the attached .tm/.bib pair of files.

I don't know whether the problem lies in TeXmacs, bibTeX, or something
else.

Thanks for any information anyone can provide. For now I'm just using
bibliography style "plain", even though I prefer "alpha".

Dave W