Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with alpha style biblography and many authors

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with alpha style biblography and many authors
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 18:14:40 +0200

Hi David,

I am unable to reproduce the problem on my MacOS laptop with the current SVN
version.
I get a clean reference to BBK+08, which looks fine. Which version of TeXmacs
do you use?
There have been a few fixes concerning bibliographies lately. Maybe your
BiBTeX
causes some problems. Please attach the file

~/.TeXmacs/system/bib/temp.bbl

if the problem persists.

Best wishes, Joris