Re: [TeXmacs] spurious brackets in Axiom session

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] spurious brackets in Axiom session
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 18:19:27 +0200

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 10:03:37PM +0700, Maxim Nikulin wrote:
> Alejandro Jakubi wrote:
> >I have managed to install a working session for Axiom ver. March 2009 in
> >Texmacs 1.0.6.11 under Ubuntu 8.04. However, the plugin inerts the spurious
> >string "<\ >" in some places of input and output, showing as blue
> >open-close
> >angular brackets (see the appended tm file below).
>
> I faced similar problem with maxima session (Ubuntu 8.04 as well).
> 1.0.7-2 package built from debian source works fine for me.

Strange, I cannot reproduce the problem on my MacOS X laptop.
You guys may try to debug the situation by launching TeXmacs using

texmacs --debug-io

Please send the file & terminal output for a minimal session which
demonstrates the bug and tell me which versions of Axiom and Maxima you use.
Please try with the SVN version of TeXmacs, or the latest available version.

Best wishes, Joris