Re: [TeXmacs] seting up page numbering

  • From: Friedrich Laher <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] seting up page numbering
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:11:06 +0200

Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:
Friedrich Laher wrote:

cannot recognize from docu how to get pages numbered
( 1.0.6 on SuSE 10.1 )

Document -> Page -> Type -> Paper
Document -> View -> Page Layout -> Show header and footer

BTW, do you know that there is a newer version of texmacs (1.0.7.2)
available now?

raju

Thank's Raju - but that done, I still see no header/footer and so no pagenumbering
-
ther seems to be more needed.

BTW: yes I know and I should as well upgrade the Linux, firefox, flashplayer ...;
but it seems a horror saving and restoring lots of bookmarks,
and more than a handfull of mailboxes with folders and subfolders in them