Re: [TeXmacs] seting up page numbering

  • From: Friedrich Laher <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] seting up page numbering
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 07:29:30 +0200

Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:
Friedrich Laher wrote:

Document -> Page -> Type -> Paper
Document -> View -> Page Layout -> Show header and footer

BTW, do you know that there is a newer version of texmacs (1.0.7.2)
available now?

raju

Thank's Raju - but that done, I still see no header/footer and so no
pagenumbering
-
ther seems to be more needed.

Hmmmm.... What happens when you insert a page break? What happens when you
export the output to say a pdf file? Do you get page numbers then?

raju

ok - if I start a new doc, do as you directed, enter something and then a page brake
I get a numbering in the footer, showing in pdf export as well -
but my problem is a doc with already lots of text in it, and I want numbering in the header

BTW: I selected Document -> Style -> book
but after again klicking Document -> Style
there i no bullet before book indicating it has taken effect