Re: [TeXmacs] compatiable issue of latex output file

  • From: Guillaume Andrieu <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] compatiable issue of latex output file
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 10:52:59 +0200

Hello Jack,

I had the same experience with my submission to elsevier. However their support told me that submitting in PDF was accepted if problem and would be locally converted.
Some tests that I have done seem to show that my compilation problems were caused by the introduction codes used by texmacs as well as some writing errors (like "$$" instead of single $ for equations that did not cause problems for texmacs).
However I had not finished them yet.

Good luck

Guillaume Andrieu