Re: [TeXmacs] compatiable issue of latex output file

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] compatiable issue of latex output file
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:52:33 +0200

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 11:25:16AM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> I got a compatiable issue with my submission to www.elsevier.com europe
> recently. All latex file which was exported by Texmacs can not been accepted
> by www.elsevier.com system. Does anybody have the similar experience?
> I would like to have some solution suggestion by texmacs users.

Can you expand a bit more on the problem?

Anyway, I suggest that you complain to Elsevier and
to managing editors of the journal of not accepting TeXmacs papers
or papers converted from TeXmacs. When they will get a sufficient
number of complaints, then maybe they will do something.
I do not consider it to be normal that they impose any formats;
*they* claim to be "professional" typesetters, right?

Best wishes, --Joris