Re: [TeXmacs] Fwd: [Texmacs-dev] Re: savannah downtime

  • From: Gubinelli Massimiliano <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Fwd: [Texmacs-dev] Re: savannah downtime
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 14:11:42 +0100

Hi,
just do "svn info" in the working dir. thanks. I think that I already had
the most recent working dir, so yesterday I committed back my working dir
(which was at revision 3875). We have lost history for the last 20 revisions
but no code has been lost.

I think we can start to reuse the svn repository (both for checkouts and
commits).
I will maintain a git mirror at gitorious to evaluate a possible switch to
git.

best
max