Re: [TeXmacs] Fwd: [Texmacs-dev] Re: savannah downtime

  • From: Yubao Liu <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Fwd: [Texmacs-dev] Re: savannah downtime
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 13:16:56 +0800 (HKT)

On Wed, 1 Dec 2010, Gubinelli Massimiliano wrote:

Hi,
just do "svn info" in the working dir. thanks. I think that I already had the
most recent working dir, so yesterday I committed back my working dir (which was at
revision 3875). We have lost history for the last 20 revisions but no code has been
lost.

I think we can start to reuse the svn repository (both for checkouts and
commits).
I will maintain a git mirror at gitorious to evaluate a possible switch to
git.

I didn't notice the git mirror at gitorious and just mirrored one to
https://github.com/Dieken/texmacs, it's done with git-svn not svn2git
which seems better.

Is the gitorious mirror official? texmacs's git repository is only 38 MB, I think it's not a big problem to clone it.