Re: [TeXmacs] help...

  • From: Javier Arántegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] help...
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 18:53:43 +0100

Hi!

Any chance you could share that document? We could try to open it and see if
it works fine with other configurations. Maybe instead of the whole document
you could share a minimal document that shows the problems you're
experimenting.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
http://www.tecal.udl.es