[TeXmacs] plugins staff

  • From: "chu-ching huang" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] plugins staff
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 13:30:00 +0800

Dear all,

I tried the new octave plugins in CVS. There are still some problems.
Here my modified version, including:

1. .octaverc: add the octave searching path;
2. tm/tmrepl.m: change "&" to "&&"
3. plot/*.m: able to embed the generated plot and add some modified plotting
function, polar.m for example;
4. image: add imagesc.m

I use octave-2.3.54 in 64bit Linux.

Also follows the XyPIC plugin to create pstricks plugin. But sometimes the
picture can not be convert in "right" size. I had debug demo, see below:
latex, dvips could generate the files, dvi, ps and eps; but "convert" could
not work right.

The file, english-taiwan.scm, is updated.

The CAS plugin demo file, cas.tm and pstrick_demo.tm too big to transfer to
mailing, are put on the site:

http://diffusion.cgu.edu.tw/ftp/TeXmacs/demo

Please feel free to get it.

Best wishes,