Re: [TeXmacs] help... an example of my texmacs crashing file...

  • From: Javier Arántegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] help... an example of my texmacs crashing file...
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 11:43:41 +0100

Hello,

I have opened you file. I need to change the path of the images because the
files were in my download directory.

I have been able to open the file without any problem, but when I tried to
Preview the document, TeXmacs crashed. I reduced the number of figure to 4 or
so, and it worked fine.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
http://www.tecal.udl.es