Re: [TeXmacs] help... an example of my texmacs crashing file...

  • From: Javier Arántegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] help... an example of my texmacs crashing file...
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 17:13:33 +0100

Hi,

I noticed that the image you included in your first example (toutou.png) is pretty big: 1533 × 1031. The files only 45 kb, but 1.5 Mb when is uncompressed (1533x1031=1.580.523). Maybe this is the reason TeXmacs is having so many problems when there are dozens of theses images. It runs out of memory. (I hope that I made the right reasoning.)

I noticed that Geoalbegra is able to export graphics to EPS. Maybe the solution is to use that format instead of PNGs. See http://wiki.geogebra.org/en/Export_Graphics_Dialog

Javier