Re: [TeXmacs] help... an example of my texmacs crashing file...

  • From: Martial Tarizzo <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] help... an example of my texmacs crashing file...
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 20:25:26 +0100

I tried your file with TexMacs (1.0.7.14)  on Linux (Ubuntu 9.04)

I changed the path of the png file, and produced a .ps file with preview (Ctr-P, then saved with ghostview) =>
very big file (~300 Mbytes)

Then, I converted the png file => eps (with Gimp : loaded as png then saved as eps)
I changed the .tm file, then preview => ps : much faster, and a final .ps much smaller (~23 Mbytes)

I works with TeXmacs every year (physics course) on a final big document (~ 300 pages) with many pictures, graphs, ... never had any problem with eps files.

Martial Tarizzo