[TeXmacs] xfig rendering and maxima menu

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] xfig rendering and maxima menu
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 09:00:48 +0100 (CET)

Dear All
I used texmacs and maxima released with the opensuse 11.2 for a couple of year
very satisfied.
Last month I upgraded to opensuse 11.4 shipped with

TeXmacs version 1.0.7.14

Maxima 5.25.1

GNU Octave, version 3.4.3

I experienced the following drawback:

1. figures in "xfig" format are no more rendered in texmacs, they are present
in the printed version of the document but are no more showed in the live
document. I used xfig format because the printed version of the figures, in
texmacs, are much better then the exported png or other format.

2. when in maxima session no one items of the menu Maxima work but "solve in"

thank you for any hints

Saluti
Roberto

  • [TeXmacs] xfig rendering and maxima menu, roberto . bernetti, 11/23/2011