Re: [TeXmacs] path of pictures

  • From: "El.Douwen" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] path of pictures
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 09:34:21 +0100

ok thanks Adrian
it works (except svg that my computer not seem to be able to read)
but i can not manage to edit the letter "x"
i wanted to do something like this
> <assign|x|/home/adrian/Desktop/MyFolder>
and for each image
> <image|<value|x>image1.png|3cm|||>
the problem for me is to edit the character < > i think
i obtain < and > but in texmacs it seems to be a more thin < and a more thin >
that is not, thought, a deep worry for me; this is not a really
first-importance-question
(for example "how to modify/hide the headers ?" would be such a question...)
i would just have been more simple for me
thank you for having answered.
Sacha