Re: [TeXmacs] path of pictures

  • From: Aleksandr Dobkin <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] path of pictures
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 18:04:48 -0600

It seems what you are trying to do is concatenate two strings, one variable, and the other literal, and use that as the argument to the image tag. I initially though concat would do the trick, but instead merge is the one to use.

http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/manual/webman-styling.en.html

For example:

  <assign|path|/tmp/EXAMPLE/>
  <image|<merge|<path>|emblem-OK.png>||||>