Re: [TeXmacs] including program files in 1.0.7.10 vs 1.0.7.7

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] including program files in 1.0.7.10 vs 1.0.7.7
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 17:51:24 +0200

Hi,

  using the latest SVN version, I see line breaks in included code, so that seems to be some bug in 1.0.7.10.

  As to the question whether there is some way to easily find out what changed: there is none that I know of, short of going through all the documentation again (or rather through a diff of it). However changes aren't always wholly documented and it can be a real pain, yes.

Cheers,
Miguel de  Benito.