[TeXmacs] Page break

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Page break
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:50:20 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I'm new with TeXmacs, i've some basic question i didn't find in help :
- I want to display page separation in my article as in noeth.tm example
- How to specify manually header and fixe my article in oneside ?
- I want to make my article two colums after the frontpage (after
title/author/abstract) as in some elsart style.
- How to put table title above the table ?
- Is it possible to segment a big document as a PhD thesis or a book, i.e.,
create a master document and some slave documents ?
- Is it possible to use minitoc package to insert multiple toc ?

Best regards.