[TeXmacs] Re: text wrapping

  • From: Michael Lachmann <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Re: text wrapping
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 15:17:30 +0200

Just a short question....
A hack to overcome the problem described below (about long
non-breakable lines), I added code that says that
if a word is longer than 40 characters, it can be broken anywhere. As
hacks go, this makes sense to some degree...

My problem now is that it works nicely for text, but doesn't work in
the input or output fields of my sessions.
Does anyone know how to turn on hyphenation?

Thanks!
Michael