Re: [TeXmacs] Re: text wrapping

  • From: Michael Lachmann <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Re: text wrapping
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 00:51:12 +0200

Already submitted. It is part of my R submission.
I think though, that I didn't go extreme enough. I set it up so that
in R, words over a length of
40 can be broken anywhere. The problem is that when text contains
non-letters, I think it doesn't count
as a word, and still can not be broken up.
So aaaaaaaaaaa..... will be hyphenated, but
will not. Probably one can just set it so that in code, you can
hyphenate anywhere.
The submission also includes a change that allows words over a length
of 40 to be hyphenated anywhere.

Michael