Re: [TeXmacs] Re: text wrapping

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Re: text wrapping
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 12:09:15 +0200

Nice! I don't have the time to check right now, but I have the
following suggestion (if you have time). Add a user preference,
something like "sessions:always-wrap" following the "colon convention"
to avoid name collisions, with this value in it (40). If it's set to
zero then disable the behaviour. I think it's better to have many
preferences, some of them possibly not displayed in the default
preferences dialog, than hardcoded values.

Also, is hyphenation and a minimum word length the proper way to do
this? Because of the problem with non-word characters, I mean.
Shouldn't text just wrap when the last column is reached? I'm guessing
that'd be quite more difficult to code, though...
Miguel de Benito.