[TeXmacs] "around" that allows line breaks

  • From: Michael Lachmann <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] "around" that allows line breaks
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 17:56:30 +0200

Hi,
In an effort to make code editing easy within TeXmacs, I wanted to
have some kind of line matching.
But since TeXmacs supports trees, we can do better...
Then I discovered the "around" (macro?), which has everything one needs:
when you are inside the brackets, you can easily see where the block
starts and ends, when you are just before
the closing braket, and press ')', you are automatically moved beyond
the bracket, etc, etc. Really cool.
The problem is that <around| open | body | close > does not allow
new-line within the body.
Though, when the text wraps, there is no problem...

I haven't been able to find the code for "around", though, so I can't
find what the problem is.

So, my questions are:
1. Is there some version of "around" that allows line breaks?
2. Where is the source code of around?

Michael