Re: [TeXmacs] silent failure on PDF export (bug?)

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] silent failure on PDF export (bug?)
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 12:14:47 +0200

Right. Any one volunteering to code this? X-D

Tip: look for "interactive" in the scheme code for ideas on how to
code a simple yes/no dialog. But ideally the dialog should provide
several options: never show again, input path to gs, accept, cancel.
This can be done with the new widget system and a couple user
preferences. Hopefully the docs would help with that (in "Help->Scheme
extensions->customizing and extending the blahblah"). If done
generally enough this could even be used for plugins, etc.
Miguel de Benito.