Re: [TeXmacs] A bunch of questions from a novice, mainly about shortcut

  • From: "El.Douwen" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] A bunch of questions from a novice, mainly about shortcut
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 01:11:03 +0200

> As far as I am concerned, I'm finishing my current internship in less than
> a month, and after that I'll have a few quasi-free months, so I'll try to
> help the community where I can.

lucky you !

please have a look to my private mail and tell me if you are interested to
take it as a start point
then if yes i translate it enterely in english so that we can work together
it is quite simple and short
for the technical way to share it between people who has installed the
sources is seems quite easy, but this set of people may be restrictive
comparing to the set of people who want to help but are not interested with
instlaling the sources
but even if i was really allergic to this techhical aspect, i must agree that
the versioning tools developped by Joris are very well done and clear
i had written also a littel summary "how to install the sources when you are
as lazy as i am"
if anyone interested...

Vincent