Re: [TeXmacs] sage 5.4.1

  • From: Henri Girard <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] sage 5.4.1
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 07:48:15 +0100

Hi Joris and the list,
Till version 5.0.1, when I was ploting a sage command it appears in the windows, well embedded. Now with version 5.4.1 and 5.5 I compiled yesterday the answers is Graphics object consisting of 1 graphics
primitive, with the command plot : a=plot(....)
If I do show(a) I effectively got my ploting but outside texmacs appearing in gnome viewer, but I really liked this texmacs+sage possibility, (which doesn't exist yet still with maxima).
Adrian said he will have a look, both plugin don't embed the picture now.
(sorry for my bad english)
At the time being I insert the picture one by one.
thanks
Henri
Hi Henri,

Could you please describe a bit more precisely what the problem is?
I do not understand your somewhat cryptic description.

Best wishes, --Joris